In honor of heart month, we are partnering with fellow non-profit Mended Little Hearts of Indianapolis. Donations will be used to provide Bravery Bags to families with children receiving hospital care for a congenital heart defect. 1 in 110 babies a year are born with a CHD – making it the most common birth defect in the US. Mended Little Hearts’ Bravery Bags help make hospital stays easier and let families experiencing this challenging diagnosis know they are not alone.
Through February, all donations (both monetary and Bravery Bag items) will be matched up to a value of $1000.
Ways you can help:
- Proceeds from select Art available online and at Flourish Gallery will be donated and matched.
- Click here to make a monetary donation to Mended Little Hearts online.
- Order items on MLHindy’s Amazon Wishlist
- Visit Flourish Gallery at 88 E Morgan St., in Martinsville, and make donation by check at the register.
- Drop off items for Bravery Bags from the list below at Flourish Gallery Wednesdays through Saturdays between 11 am and 5 pm.